|A Question of Balance.
A balance of fun, learning and fitness.
Gymnastics is not only an art in itself, but the basic training for body movement in all sports.
Hello and Welcome to the Nassau Gymnastic Center's offical webpage.
On this site you can find information on registering for classes or the class schedules. If you have any questions please call our office number: (516) 679-0289
* REGISTER NOW ! * ........ FALL 2014. * Classes begin September 11th *
Please pardon our appearance, we are finishing up some renovation for the NEW NGC
CALL ... 679-0289 *.....Please Leave a Message, your call will be returned. *
Go to Navigation sidebar on top left to click on schedules needed. * For Summer Schedules click on Summer Tab next to Fall / Spring.
* REGISTRATION is ONGOING * Students may register at anytime. *
* September Registration Times:
Sept. 3rd (Wed.) 5:30 - 7PM ......... Sept. 4th ( Thurs. ) 5:30 - 7PM
Sept. 6th ( Sat. ) After 12PM ....Please call .... *By Appointment Only
Sept. 8th ... 9th ... 10th *Monday thru Wednesday ...... 5:30 - 7PM
* NGC Program is designed to meet the needs of each individual gymnast Novice to Advanced. Age appropiate skills are used for the progressive development of each student. The NGC objective is to provide the safest possible instruction at all levels.
* Ruth and Karl Kopecky have been gymnastics educators and coaches for forty years. They have developed many U.S.A.I.G.C. and U.S.A.G. State, Regional, and National Champions. The Kopecky's were also the first National Safety Certifiers for the U.S.G.S.A. Together they have coordinated a positive learning experience for the gymnast at NGC.