|A Question of Balance.
A balance of fun, learning and fitness.
Gymnastics is not only an art in itself, but the basic training for body movement in all sports.
Hello and Welcome to the Nassau Gymnastic Center's offical webpage.
On this site you can find information on registering for classes or the class schedules. If you have any questions please call our office number: (516) 679-0289
* Celebrating 20 Years of Service to our Community *
* REGISTER NOW ! * ........ SUMMER 2015
July 7 thru August 29, 2015
NGC CLOSED for Spring Recess ....... Classes resume April 11th ( Sat. )
CALL ... 679-0289 *.....Please Leave a Message, your call will be returned. *
Go to Navigation sidebar on top left to click on schedules needed. Click topbar for Summer.
* SPRING REGISTRATION is ONGOING * Students may register at anytime. *
* Registration Times:
* Tuesday thru Friday ...... 4:30 - 7PM **** Saturday ..... 11AM - 2PM
* NGC offers specific instructional programs
for not only GYMNASTS but CHEERLEADERS, DANCERS, and Students who want to learn PROPER
NGC Program is designed to meet the needs of each
individual Novice to Advanced.
Age appropiate skills are used for the progressive development of each student. The NGC objective is to provide the safest possible instruction at all levels.
* Ruth and Karl Kopecky : National Elite Coaches and gymnastics educators for forty years. They have developed many U.S.A.I.G.C. and U.S.A.G. State, Regional, and National Champions. The Kopecky's were also the first National Safety Certifiers for the U.S.G.S.A. Together they have coordinated a positive learning experience for the gymnast at NGC.